Friday, August 5, 2011

wierdness

Today is going to be a very weird day. I have to pay bills and go pick up my hubby from work. I have all of my meds again so I am good to go and Bella is going to go with us tnight. Think I am gnna have to shower and all.  I am just stateing random shit. Hoping this makes me feel better and relieve some stress. I am such a schmuck cause I am doing this from my "smart" phone.   Almost wsh we were back in the day of the dumb phones.  Lol :) I have ky phone all set u like I like it now. And. Just got Skype for video calling. Bt I am confused........ how can I see tue other person when my camera is n the back of my phone.  Oh and. Have a DOCTOR apt tues to renew my weed license... yea! !!! Wow I guess this bloggng thing isn't so bad. Like an internet diary ... I hope matt doesn't sweat me about the bills. The eletec bill is high. It is 100.00$$ over what he told me was cool. But I can't help it. I can bring it down.... I love my cool house. H and on tye 26th we renew our lease... yea!!! I love my house. I love my dogs. All of the fur babies are doing good.... and. Jave been going out with my dad ea h week. I thnk we r movie bound this next week. He s so awzone. I love my daddy... guess I am a daddies girl. I know he has issues but I can see why he did what he did. It was fn going thrifting with him. My weight loss is going good I am starring t look good. Ok gotta jet I hear rumbles n my home


No comments:

Post a Comment